söndag 9 oktober 2011

saknar dig farfar ..


Håller på att skriva en låt tillägnad min farfar. Texten är ingen världsklass då jag inte är någon Max Martin eller elton jon eller Bono heller för den delen. Men de skadar ju aldrig att försöka.

Postcard to heaven

i hope theres a blue sky where you are
with green grass and angels playing in a park
Oceans , white beaches and a summer breeze
where you can drink  beer under a palm tree.
I bet they gave you pretty wings.
Oh how i wonder if you can fly with these?
Are you sitting on a cloud watching down on us
making sure our lives turn out the way its supposed

Im sending a postcard to heaven
I dont really know the adress
I hope that you somehow will hear this
we will meet at the end of the days.
Im sending a postcard to heaven
with love

Next time we meet , you'll see what the years have done
but you might not recognize the old lady ive become
We'll take a walk in a park just you and I
and i tell you all the funny stories of my life
I might even have pictures of a kid or two
who I raised up to be just as kind as you